Saturday, December 11, 2010

Goodbye We Love You

"Koppoly Kopol Toppoly topol.........I always loved you.
I never forget the first time I saw him, he was the chubbiest of 6 puppies...and the darkest,
he ran toward me but in a very wired way....he was going sideways.."
Mahsa Page

".............my hero, the Champ.  It is not a part of his character to be defeated, not even by life.  I think he still wants me to remember that."
Nader Kavakeb

"I miss cuddling with you and hearing you purr.  I love you Kopie."
Rachel Jones
"You were and will probably always remain my best running partner, only you could keep up with me on those ratty, rocky downhills.  I love you Kopol Boy Boy"
Jeff Jones
"Buddy taught me how to hike but you taught me how to take it to the next level.....and you carried the water.  I love you brother and will miss you."
Otis Jones



 

No comments:

Post a Comment