Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Day

Sunday 11/28/2010

Saturday night was a good one for Kopol :)  I think he made one or two trips outside and didn't wet the bed.  Last night before going to bed I helped him to eliminate a lot of urine.  We are getting better at working together to get this job done.  The previous night that was so bad could have been brought on by the stress of the Kavakeb Family Reunion on Friday.  The last few runs Kopol did with me he was stopping constantly trying to urinate and/or defecate.  I'm convinced now that stress is created in his mind from the intense physical activity and brain signals are getting mixed up giving him the sensation to eliminate waste.  Oh well this is probably a far stretch but it is a fact that when Kopol is calm those urges to eliminate are minimal. 

Why did Kopol look so out of it on Saturday morning?  I've got an answer for that too.  The Kavakeb Family Reunion, yes I can blame the reunion for everything.  He was just plain puckered out from all that excitement and humping and running and humping and..............................  :)

I think someone special is coming by today to visit Kopol.  Shhhhhhhhhhh it's a surprise.  Maybe I'll post video and/or images later?  For now enjoy this image I took last week of Kopol lounging on our back patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment